Our next complimentary dinner and networking event
Date: Thursday 22nd March 2018
Venue: Malmaison Reading
In partnership with: Gotus (www.gotus.co.uk)
Exclusively for: founders, ceo's and leaders in the technology industry who are
- Considering selling their business within the next 3 years
- Have a keen interest in opening up operations in North America
In High Tech growth fuels the business and its capabilities to develop or enhance new offerings. The challenge – which is arguably greater than ever - is “how to enable this in the current Brexit Environment?”.
For this event EGOstream has partnered with Gotus, who are completely focussed on helping UK based High Tech SMEs expand primarily into the North American market led by people who have done it for real. Here's an overview of what we'll be covering:
- Are you ready to open up Operations in North America?
With Brexit round the corner, does it make sense to be opening up operations in the US? Gotus founders Barney Quinn and Martyn Lambert highlight the do's and don'ts to be aware of when it comes to creating a commercial and technical presence in the US.
At this exclusive event you'll learn new ways to sustain growth in the world's largest available but highly competitive high tech marketplace, with implementable strategies and a pragmatic and affordable set of services.
- 12 Quarters to Exit: Are you ready?
12 Quarters to Exit™ is a proven methodology that strengthens mid market Technology companies for high value exits. EGOstream's founder Paul Stephenson shares his insights into what it takes to strengthen commercially and deliver the Quarter on Quarter growth needed to secure the best valuation the global market has to offer.
Key takeaways include:
- New ways to sustain growth in the world's largest available but highly competitive high tech marketplace with implementable strategies and a pragmatic and affordable set of services.
- The do's and don'ts of expanding into North America
- What to consider when building a commercial and technical presence in the US
- How to drive and sustain the sales growth that adds value to your business
- Top tips to make forecasts more predictable to show visibility of future growth potential
- Key considerations when making the critical hires needed to underwrite results and have a strong management team in place to succeed you